Saturday, February 14, 2009

#45



I didn't manage to get a good photo of Yeti today - macro or otherwise - so that blessing will just have to keep waiting lol.

Instead, I thought I'd share the cute Valentine we made for him. The template came from DLTK. We traced it onto coloured paper before cutting out, and added our handprints layered (mine, Wombat's and Munchkin's) as wings. I was really pleased with how it turned out - and the way it looks like it wants to give you a great big HUG! Wombat helping with the gluing meant it didn't look much like an owl anymore - looks more like a vulture, actually - but Yeti didn't care. Inside, we wrote "Whooooo loves you? We do! That's whoooooo"

It's a blessing to be able to spend time at home with the boys so we can do crafty things like this whenever we feel like it!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

1 comment:

Steff said...

I completely forgot about valentines day - that is such a cute card :)