Monday, February 9, 2009

#40



You've probably realised by now, but I consider my camera a great blessing! It has released a creative side of me that I never knew existed :D (I mean, obviously, I knew I had a creative side - I don't think I've got a non-creative side lol - I just didn't realise how much I'd love taking photos!)

In case anyone is wondering what I use, it's a Nikon Coolpix 7900, which Yeti bought for me when Wombat was born. The photos I post here are generally straight from the camera (except for a quick resize, of course). I never have time to spend photoshopping, so the most you might get is a brightness/contrast fix if it's really dark.

(The mirror used to take this pic is a little scratched-plastic flower with fabric petals that both the boys love playing with.)

No comments: